I don’t know why I didn’t know about this earlier, but Regions Bank is once again offering their Free Days in 2011 again at some of Nashville’s greatest cultural destinations. While we may have missed a few months, here’s what’s on tap for the rest of the 2011 Regions Free Days:
JUNE: “Regions Free Days with the Symphony” at local parks throughout Nashville and Brentwood. For more information, visit www.nashvillesymphony.org.
• JULY & AUGUST: “WAMB and Regions Free Days of Big Band” every Saturday evening in July and August, 7:30 – 10 p.m. Dance the night away at Centennial Park in Nashville. Dates include July 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 and August 6, 13, 20 and 27.
• SEPTEMBER: “Regions Free Day at Cheekwood” on Sun., Sept. 25, 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• OCTOBER: “Regions Free Day at The Hermitage” on Sat., Oct. 29, at 5:30 p.m. The first 400 reservations will receive free admission to “Hauntings at The Hermitage.”
• NOVEMBER: “Regions Free Day for the Military at the Nashville Zoo” on Nov. 13, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. All active and retired military and their families will receive free admission in honor of Veterans Day.
• DECEMBER: “Regions Free Day at the Tennessee Repertory Theatre” offers free admission to the opening night of “A Christmas Story” on Dec. 7 at 7 p.m.