It’s time for my Blue Sky MD week 9 weigh in – can you believe it?
A couple things were notable this week:
1. I didn’t travel anywhere (for the first time in a long time!)
2. One or the other of my kids were sick EVERY day this past week
2. On the one day that they were both in school, I shot a hospital trade video about an hour away from Nashville
Let me tell you why I mention those things (in reverse order):
3. The outfit I wore for my first scenes at the video shoot was the same one I could BARELY fit into at my Farm Bureau Insurance commercial shoot last year and guess what…it went on easily with room to spare!
2. With my kids being sick, we weren’t doing a lot of cooking, but were keeping the food pretty basic around our house, which made it easier for me to get back on track this week. The only problem with that was I wasn’t able to get to the Y at all this week.
1. Since I wasn’t traveling, keeping track of exactly what I was eating was much more simplified.
So the moral of the story is…
I lost a pound and went back into the 150’s (remember last week after our NYC trip I gained a little over a pound), so hopefully I’ll continue to fall lower into the 150’s and never look back!
My friends (yes, at this point, they’ve become my friends!) at Blue Sky MD have been SO encouraging while still keeping me accountable. What I’ve really appreciated is that they understand and are helping me work with my schedule instead of beating me up for it.
When I think that I’ve lost over 15 pounds in 2 months, I can hardly believe it. I realize I probably could have lost more, but I also have to admit that if I had stayed on the track that I’ve been on in the last year, I probably would have continued to GAIN weight during all this traveling instead of actually losing weight.
Have you checked out Blue Sky MD yet? Did I mention you can get a FREE consultation?
Their weight control program costs a LOT less than you probably think… (at least it’s a lot less that I thought it would be considering all the resources, supplements, counseling and medical support you receive each week!)