You’ll be hearing a lot from me about Dollywood and its various properties this weekend because my daughter’s orchestra will be performing at the theme park for the first time…so of course I have to go along and support her 🙂
It’s interesting timing because just a few weeks ago, my husband and I started talking about how we can better maximize our Dollywood visits – one of our family’s favorite destinations- this summer. The quick answer we came up with: become a part of Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort Founders Club Premier.
For less than the cost of one night’s stay, we receive a TON of benefits, including:
* Personal Booking Code – Use your code for savings on your room or free room upgrades, based on availability, during select times of the year.
* Unique Offers – Founders Club members receive advance notice of special packages, events with limited seating and exclusive events just for Founders Club members!
* Special Events – Founders Club members are invited to special events and activities.
* 20% Off Dining & Spa Retail/Services – Enjoy a 20% discount at the DM Pantry, the Song & Hearth and the Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort. (Valid on select spa services and retail items; does not apply to packages, special events/offers or the purchase of alcoholic beverages).
* Free Night Certificate – Use this certificate with any paid night at our Smoky Mountain resort and enjoy your second night on us (subject to availability). Please contact 1-800-DOLLYWOOD for available dates.
* Free Ticket – Select a free one-day, one-park admission to Dollywood or Dollywood’s Splash Country.
* Automatic Room Upgrades –Premier members receive an automatic room upgrade with every stay at our Smoky Mountain resort (subject to availability).
* Exclusive Spa & Dining Offers – Receive exclusive member-only specials at our Smoky Mountain resort.
* News and Information – Founders Club members receive the latest information on the resort, as well as on Dollywood, Dollywood’s Splash Country and Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Cabins.
All of that comes with the $129 membership fee. And if you’re not quite sure you’re ready to join Founders Club Premier, you can simply sign up for Founders Club for FREE and benefit from the top three bullet points mentioned above.
But why would you wait? The free room night alone covers the cost, not to mention the free Dollywood ticket AND all the discounts.
It only took one stay at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort for me to know I didn’t want to stay anywhere else when I came back with my family to Dollywood and Splash Country.
Not only does the resort have all the southern charm you’d expect with just the right touch of attainable luxury you might not, the amenities can’t be beat. From the spa to roasting S’mores on the outdoor fire pit, it seems like Dolly & her team have thought of everything! Guests are encouraged to spend time laughing and creating memories in this welcoming family environment.
Through unique amenities like storytelling spots, kid’s play areas, an event lawn and porches lined with rocking chairs, Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort becomes the perfect setting for truly connecting with loved ones. Premium facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, landscaped gardens, and spa offer fun for every member of the family. Beautiful meeting space for groups, special events and family reunions adds another unique facet to this amazing facility.
And did I mention the food? I wouldn’t normally say I’m a fan of southern cuisine, but the restaurant alone would be worth making a trip back for (and I’ve heard their breakfast buffet is amazing – something I’m looking forward to sampling on this trip). Song & Hearth, the resort’s farmhouse-inspired restaurant, provides delectable home-style dishes served up with a side of Southern hospitality for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
But this is what I need you to pay attention to…
What truly makes DreamMore a value you can’t overlook are the unique Dollywood park privileges extended to every guest of the Resort. These include:
* Free door-to-door transportation to both Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country
* Exclusive Dollywood Park Entry – Use the special Dollywood DreamMore Resort guests-only entrance at Dollywood Theme Park.
* Front-of-the-line access at Dollywood with a free TimeSaver pass for each guest (up to a $30 per guest/per day value)
* Early Saturday entrance for guests at Dollywood
* Complimentary Package Delivery – Take advantage of in-room delivery at our resort for Dollywood parks’ shopping purchases.
* Best Price Guarantee – Guaranteed lowest online price for Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort’s Pigeon Forge hotel rooms as well as Dollywood park tickets.
* Dollywood Resort perks – Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, exclusive resort entertainment and dining experiences, and complimentary parking at our Gatlinburg-area resort.
So if you just add that up those benefits alone, you’re already saving well over $100 on a family of four – not to mention all the time you’ll save with the TimeSaver passes AND the exclusive entrance for DreamMore Resort guests. You heard me right – no more waiting in line for a tram or paying for parking. Talk about starting and ending your day at Dollywood the right way 🙂
The Dollywood Company’s most anticipated project to date, Dollywood’s DreamMore ResortTM, opened its doors not even a year ago (on Monday, July 27, 2015 to be exact), creating a new chapter in the famed company’s 31
“Seeing DreamMore Resort open really is a dream come true for me,” Parton said. “It brings me back to when my whole family would get together on the front porch catching up and swapping stories. I want families to spend the day experiencing the fun of our parks, then come to this beautiful resort to spend time together making even more family memories!”
Of course, you shouldn’t overlook Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort’s close proximity to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in the country, allows guests the opportunity to explore the park’s beauty via its plentiful hiking and biking trails, auto tours, wildlife viewing areas and educational programs.
For reservations at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort or to find more information about all of the family-friendly resort amenities, visit www.dollywoodsdreammore.com or call 1-800-DOLLYWOOD.
To read about ALL of my family’s Dollywood adventures, CLICK HERE.
Disclosure: While I was provided a complimentary stay at DreamMore Resort in April 2016, we purchased the DreamMore Founders Club Premier on our own based on the value we found. All opinions in this post are my own.