My friend Mary Elizabeth baked these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for me for the first time and I fell in love! There are only 5 ingredients – you gotta love that! Fast, easy, fun for the whole family and delicious!
(recipe from Southern Living)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon. Stir in chocolate morsels.
2. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden. (Cookies will be soft in the center.) Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack.