FreezEasy is a new freezer cooking strategy from my friend Erin Chase (the $5 Dinner Mom) that will teach and equip you with a key strategy and set of tools and resources that will help you get organized and finally feel like you can get a delicious, wholesome dinner on the table without losing your mind!
The goal is to make 10 to 12 meals for your freezer in less than one hour.
It takes a specific type or style of recipe and meal to make that happen and Erin’s designed pre-set meal plans with that goal in mind. I want you to be able to get 10 meals into your freezer without spending all afternoon in the kitchen.
Her hope in creating FreezEasy meal planning is to remove the overwhelming feelings that surround feeding your family…every single night…every single day…sometimes, every single hour.
What do the FreezEasy freezer cooking meal plans contain?
The FreezEasy Freezer Cooking Meal Plans are printable downloads that contains recipes, shopping lists, assembly notes, assembly instructions – both loading “by recipe” and “by ingredient” – an assembly video and printable labels for your bags and trays. The downloads are delivered immediately to your inbox after you purchase them.
The meal plans are created and packaged to make you spend as little time in the grocery store getting what you need, and as little time in the kitchen preparing the 10 meals for the freezer.
You will love looking into your freezer at the little stack of dinners waiting for you after a busy day!
So why not give it a try today? JUST CLICK HERE. You don’t have anything to lose (except for stress!)
FreezEasy Meal Planning Samples:
For a short time, they will be offering a “introductory bundle” where folks can get $10 off when they purchase all 5 of the new meal plans. Find that information here.
We have 5 different meal plans available for you at this time in the FreezEasy store.
Each meal plan uses 5-7 recipes to make a total of 10 meals of 4 servings each. (Larger families or families with bottomless pits (also known as teenage boys!) can double up the meals or make adjustments to meat amounts, as needed.)
Please find the recipe lists for all the meal plans currently available below.
All Chicken Recipes Plan
- (2) Slow Cooker Caribbean Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker Honey Mustard (shredded) Chicken Sandwiches
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- (2) Lightened Up Chicken Parmesan
- (2) Thai Chicken Bake
All Ground Beef Recipes Plan
- (2) Slow Cooker Taco Soup
- (2) Classic Spaghetti Sauce
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Vegetable Soup
- (2) Beef and Black Bean Nachos
- (2) Hawaiian Meatloaf
All Pork Chops Recipes Plan
- (2) Pineapple Bourbon or Teriyaki Pork Chops
- (2) Baked Orange Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker Islander Pork Chops
- (2) Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple & Sweet Potatoes
- (2) Cranberry-Mustard Pork Chops
Combo #1 Plan
- (2) Basil Balsamic Chicken
- (2) Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
- (2) Brown Sugar & Balsamic Pork Chops
- Curried Salmon
- Maple Dijon Salmon
- Minestrone Soup
- Pasta Puttanesca
Trio of Meats Plan
- (2) Slow Cooker Spicy Mandarin Orange Chicken
- (2) Baked Apricot Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet ‘n Sour Beef
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef & Black Bean Chili
- (2) Honey Mustard Pork Chops (Baked or Grilled)
If you’re wanting to go for the gusto, try my friend Erin’s “20 Freezer to Slow Cooker Meals in Under 2 Hours” plan!
And if you’re trying to reset your budget, click the banner below to see my 30 meals for under $30.