I can hardly believe this day is here…that this is a question I get to actually pose to you. It puts me in a vulnerable spot, yet if I didn’t believe in this message and the movement that can ensue as a result, I wouldn’t ask. So here goes…
Would you join my book launch team?
I truly believe God put this message on my heart four years ago for the purpose of sharing with parents, ministry leaders, teachers and basically anyone who believes that they have an influence on shaping the children in their lives.
But this message needs YOU to maximize its impact.
That’s why I’m looking for people that share my heart to get a sneak peak of what it truly means to raise uncommon kids.
What does it mean to raise uncommon kids?
The single greatest lesson parents teach their kids isn’t anything they say – it’s what they do. And while most parents would say they want to raise compassionate kids, they might be surprised to discover just how little they’re actually modeling the behaviors they hope to pass on–qualities such as unconditional love, gentleness, forgiveness, patience, gratitude, humility, and more.
In this unique book, I show parents a new way to look at molding their children, one in which focusing on adding good behaviors and attitudes is more powerful than eliminating bad ones. Grounding my advice in Scripture – specifically the twelve characteristics found in Colossians 3:12-17 – I offer plenty of stories from my own life to show these principles in action. And I offer practical things parents can do right now to create a home and family that exhibits love, harmony, and generosity of spirit in a self-centered world.
What will you be required to do?
1. Read the book and share your thoughts about the book with other launch team members
2. Share your thoughts about the book with your friends, families and social media connections (we’ll provide everything you need to make this quick and fun)
3. Leave a brief review of the book on Amazon and GoodReads
4. The optional opportunity to participate in a blog tour in January (we’ll provide you topic ideas, link back to your blog post on my book page and share your blog posts via my social media)
What’s in it for you?
1. A free digital copy of the book two months before it releases to the public on January 19, 2016
2. Interaction with me in the a private Facebook Group
3. Weekly giveaways for social sharing and leaving book reviews
4. Camaraderie with other moms and practical wisdom you can apply immediately in your day-to-day life
How do I join the team?
To join the team, just click here and complete the application no later than November 20, 2015 at midnight EST. Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you feel might be interested!
Hit reply and our team will respond within 24 business hours. Thanks for your time and consideration – I could never spread the importance of this message without YOU!