I’ve got a LEGO KIDSFEST Ticket Giveaway for Nashville for the upcoming 2015 tour just for you!
If you live in Nashville, you can win 2 tickets to the latest LEGO KidsFest spectacular coming to Nashville’s Music City Center April 17-19, 2015.
The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at Music City Center in Nashville from April 17 – 19, 2015, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Museum: walk among the dozens of life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: play with programmed robots and snakes
- LEGO Movie: help Emmet and Lucy conquer the bad guys
- LEGO Fusion: work with real and virtual bricks in this
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- Creation Nation: construct a creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
- LEGO DUPLO®: explore imagination through building for the younger set
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Big Brick Pile: build and have fun in a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: construct buildings and more using bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- LEGO Disney Princess: create and build a fairytale through LEGO bricks
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
Saturday’s Session 2 is already SOLD OUT and no tickets available at the door, but guess what – I have a giveaway for you!
LEGO KidsFest Ticket Giveaway:
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, April 17, 2015 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
(Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thursday, Apr 9, 2015 and announced on my Blog and notified via email.)
If you don’t live in Nashville, here is a list of locations where they are having KidsFest and to find out more about what will be going on at each one:
Disclosure: Tickets are provided by USFG