Ever dreamed of having the perfect Thanksgiving Dinner bite? Then you NEED to try my Little Pilgrim recipe!
This Thanksgiving Dinner in a bite combines everything you love about Thanksgiving dinner – turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and even crescent rolls – and combines them all in one, perfect bite!
Thanksgiving Dinner Bite: Little Pilgrim Recipe
- 1/8′ thick Deli Turkey steak, cut into small cubes
- 1 box Stuffing
- 1 tub prepared Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- (Cranberry Orange Relish for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Roll out crescent rolls into one solid rectangle and cut circles of dough using a shot glass or top of a gallon milk jug.
- Place crescent circle in the bottom of each mini-muffin tin, poke with fork, then bake at 375 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and on top of each crescent circle place a turkey square & 1/2 tsp of stuffing.
- Using a frosting press or pastry bag, pipe in 1/2 tsp of mashed potatoes on top.
- Place under broiler for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with small dollop of cranberry relish, if desired.
Get my full Bite-Size Thanksgiving Dinner menu!