In today’s Daily Dash video, September 22 2014, you know it’s never a good thing when your youngest child comes downstairs after being put to bed and says, “You know how we’re not supposed to come downstairs unless someone is bleeding or dying? I think you should come upstairs”…
The Daily Dash: September 22 2014
IN THE NEWS:
* 3 Afghan soldiers missing from US Base in Cape Cod
* Missing UVA student’s parents make first public remarks
* Man who made it through White House fence and up to front door on trial today
* 700 Newborns potentially exposed to Tuberculosis in TX hospital over past year
* Week 3 of NFL
IN MY LIFE:
* Congrats to my friends Shannon & Drew on Baby Sage!
* Allergies on fire after pulling weeds for Serving Saturday
* Kariss will be a Garden Fairy in the Nashville Ballet Nutcracker this year! And…
* …my son ran downstairs last night with the line quoted above. It turns out my daughter lost one of her back teeth after going to bed and blood was everywhere!
So guess where they ended up sleeping last night…
Don’t want to miss even one day of the Daily Dash? Subscribe to the Daily Dash on my YouTube channel!
Would love if you’d download my Family Money Minute podcast.
Catch up on all my Family Money Minute radio posts to get any of the savings goodness you may have missed!
Hope you make it a great day!