Looking for more details on the “Top 2012 Holiday Buys & When to Buy Them” that I shared on Talk of the Town on November 13, 2012? Well look no further! I’ve got all the details on the hot holiday items for 2012 and whether or not you need to wait until Black Friday to shop for them.
Watch the segment here (it may take a couple seconds for video box to load):
NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather
Want more details?
For the techie in all of us:
1. Kindle Fire HD 7″ with Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB – tablets are on everyone’s gift list right now, but this is the #1 seller on Amazon.
3. SHARKK Portable Mini Speaker With Bluetooth – make anywhere a party with these accessories for under $30
And my husband’s favorite way to carry (& disguise) his iPad:
Twelve South BookBook for iPad
plus they also have one for the iPhone!
iPhone iWallet iBook Case
If you want to get this for FREE like we did, start using Swagbucks for all your web searches and before you know it you’ll have enough Amazon.com gift cards to get this and more for free!
For the Kids:
1. VTech InnoTab 2 Learning App Tablet: kids can have their own tablet with safe WiFi!
2. Your favorite Disney Junior shows have items on the Top 10 Toy list. Our family favorites are: Disney Doc McStuffins Interactive Talking Doll & Disney’s Jake and The Never Land Pirates Musical Pirate Ship Bucky
3. Barbie Photo Fashion Doll – my daughter has been infatuated with being able to combine her love for photography with her love of playing with dolls (& finally getting to have her own digital camera!) Retails for $49.99, but found it for under $40 on Amazon right now.
4. American Girl matching dress for girls & doll – for a gift your girls can actually use for holiday pics beyond Christmas!
5. Build a Bear – make your favorite characters and new holiday-themed animals.
2. Black & Decker Single Serve Coffee Maker – a great option for making your morning Joe on the go for under $30!
Things to keep in mind no-matter who you’re shopping for:
-This is a great time to buy electronics (Best buy has computers for $187 on Black Friday…otherwise wait until spring)
-Fall items go on clearance since we move to Christmas so quickly, so get discounts on fall-colored bakeware and storage items especially
-Buy Fall candy for holiday baking
-Look for Holiday gift cards (especially from restaurants) that will usually give you 20% back in extra bonus cards!
-Order personalized Christmas cards now for the best price
But I’ve saved my best tip for this season’s holiday shopping for last: Get a (virtual) personal assistant!
Try Time Dog for FREE and let them do the gift-giving and holiday shopping research for you! Time Dog will tackle anything on your personal to-do list, including:
–Black Friday store hours
-Finding the best price for your holiday must-have items
-How to fix your Holiday menu mis-haps
…plus you can give the best gift of all to the person who has everything, the gift of time! (A Time Dog Gift Certificate).
Remember…saving time means saving money!
What’s on your hot holiday shopping list?
Disclosure: There are some compensated links in this post, but only for things I’ve bought myself or plan on buying this holiday season …or would love to receive 😉