In today’s Daily Dash video, October 1 2014, it’s the first day of October and I’m excited to announce a special “31 Days” series that starts today…
The Daily Dash: October 1 2014
IN THE NEWS:
* 1st person diagnosed with Ebola in US (Dallas hospital)
* Secret service agents admit armed man with criminal record was in elevator with president
* CA Mayor shot and killed by his wife, yet she’s not behind bars
* Celebrating “Pink Power” today – wear pink to support breast cancer awareness month (I’m wearing my pink Lilly Pulitzer Tri-Delta shirt!)
IN MY LIFE:
– Working with iBlog magazine today
* I’m kicking off my 31 Days series with…31 Days of Daily Dance Moves! That’s right, every day during the month of October I’ll be showing you a different dance move via video, so visit DailyDanceMove.com to go straight to the action!
Don’t want to miss even one day of the Daily Dash? Subscribe to the Daily Dash on my YouTube channel!
Would love if you’d download my Family Money Minute podcast.
Catch up on all my Family Money Minute radio posts to get any of the savings goodness you may have missed!
Hope you make it a great day!