IN THE NEWS:
* Hurricane Matthew slams Haiti as Cat 4 storm
* Clinton pulls ahead in polls with 35 days left until election
* Trump claims he’s legally used the tax laws to his benefit
* Vice-Presidential candidates square off in debate tonight
* Pope visits site of deadly Italy earthquake
* Estonia parliament elects first female President
IN THE WORD:
This Week’s Verse: Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the savior.
Never dull your sense of being your utmost for His highest – your best for His glory – Oswald Chambers #quote
IN MY LIFE
* I think today is going to be the one day of Fall Break that can be a “yes” day. I have some flexibility in my schedule this afternoon, so whatever the kids want to do, we are going to make it happen!
Focus on the Family Interview
If you missed my Focus on the Family interview, you can listen online here: https://www.samicone.com/raising-uncommon-kids-focus-on-the-family-interview/
RAISING UNCOMMON KIDS
Remember, you can visit https://RaisingUncommonKids.com for links on where to purchase my new book
(And if you purchase the book and love it, it would mean the world to me if you would leave a review on those sites as well.)
Another way you can help is by helping to spread the word (by word of mouth and social media). I have several sample tweets, FB messages and images like the one below for you to share at https://bit.ly/RUKShare
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/1g5VA3T
Join in the conversation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SamiCone
Tweet with me: https://www.twitter.com/TheSamiCone
Watch my story unfold on Instagram: https://instagram.com/TheSamiCone
Follow me on Pinterest:https://www.pinterest.com/SamiCone
You’ll also want to listen to my Family Money Minute radio posts to get any of the savings goodness you may have missed!
Hope you make it a great day!