This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
IN THE NEWS:
* Kate Spade’s father died just hours before her funeral
* Actress Sarah Hyland “torn from work” against her will
* Take Your Dog to Work Day (not this girl!)
* “The Shark” Greg Norman posed nude for ESPN’s body issue
IN THE WORD:
The most profound thing in a person is his will, not sin ~ Oswald Chamber
IN MY LIFE:
There are two things I really need you to know about today:
1.I’m beyond excited to announce my good friend Plumb’s new album, #BeautifullyBroken, released last night! Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about it, including how to get your hands on it: ow.ly/LUnE30kCQlf
2. Over the past two years, I’ve discovered Soma Intimates and not only love their quality and feel, but I SO appreciate the experience in their boutiques over some other national lingerie chains. Honestly, I feel like most underwear and bras are overpriced (or just pricey in general), but Soma’s Semi-Annual sale just kicked it up a level.
Starting today, you can take and EXTRA 70% off already reduced panties (when you buy 5 or more) and an extra 50% off already reduced bras! If you’ve shopped at Soma before, you may have another coupon waiting for you: I received an email for an additional $20 off my $100 purchase that could be stacked on top of the discounts I just mentioned.
This literally brought some of the underwear, typically priced at over $20, to below $2!
I won’t go into all the details, but I bought about 10 pairs of underwear, 3 bralettes, 1 sports bra and 3 regular bras all for right around $100. (Guys, if you don’t know, one bra can easily cost $60 full price). It’s why I only shop during savings events like this. You can shop either in-store or on Soma.com.
PRAYER FOCUS: Creativity
In honor of my sweet friend Tiffany’s album release, I pray creativity over each of you in the hopes that you learn to look for and offer what is new and innovative in life.
Stay in the know on the go:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1g5VA3T
Join in the conversation on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SamiCone
Tweet with me: http://www.twitter.com/TheSamiCone
Watch my story unfold on Instagram: http://instagram.com/TheSamiCone
Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/SamiCone
Read my book, Raising Uncommon Kids: http://RaisingUncommonKids.com
Share the book on social media: http://bit.ly/RUKShare
Focus on the Family interview: http://bit.ly/RUKfocus
Hope you make it a great day!