This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
I cannot tell you how many times a free photo book offer has come into my email inbox, but I never touch it because I don’t think I have enough time to put a full photo book together.
I’m here today to not only give you a free photo book offer, but to tell you a variety of options of what you can do with that free photo book offer!
Before I get into all the photo book options you have before you, make sure you think outside of your self and your home. Not only do photo books make great gifts, but once you see the plethora of photo books ideas I have to share with you, you’ll see what a great organizational tool they can be.
What You Can Do With A Free Photo Book
1. Recipe book
2. Art keepsake (check out my Cheap & Creative Memory Keeping post for more on this)
3. Guestbook for a wedding or family reunion
4. Autograph Book for Disney World or other theme parks
Of course a photo book is great for exactly that, being used as a photo album, but here are some ways you may not have thought of to make use of the photo book:
5. Annual Keepsake: capture your best of pictures from the year
6. Keepsake from specific events, like a birthday or vacation
7. An anniversary gift for parents or grandparents that uses each page to document every year they have been married
8. End of the year teacher gift documenting everything the class did over the course of the school year
9. Graduation Gift for children or grandchildren with every page representing a year they were in school
Right now you can get a free photo book from Shutterfly with code BOOK4FREE (through 10/10/14), but you can always find the latest Shutterfly photo deals here.