Did you know if you dress for your body type you can look like you’ve lost 10 pounds instantly? It’s possible with Adore Your Wardrobe.
One of my oldest blogging friends, Kelly Snyder, developed the program by combining math with fashion to create a foolproof plan to plan your daily outfits. I interviewed Kelly on the latest episode of The Sami Cone Show to give you some quick tips in advance of her FREE Masterclass later this month.
Adore Your Wardrobe
If you’re ready to take your fashion to the next level and learn about the rule of thirds, you’ve come to the right place.
Looking great isn’t art. It’s actually very logical…specifically using math and science to create vertical and horizontal balance. Adore Your Wardrobe is the ONLY fashion program that teaches body symmetry formulas based on this.
By mastering these formulas you will be able to purchase, create, and wear stylish and flattering outfits every single day with ease. You’ll understand how to dress in harmony with your body and not against it.
When you start picking out clothes that work with your body (and not against it), you instantly look like you lost 10 lbs because your clothes put you in balance.
Free Adore Your Wardrobe Masterclass
Intrigued? Why not take advantage of the Free Adore Your Wardrobe Masterclass “How To Dress Your Shape” on September 17th at 8:00 pm CT on the Adore Your Wardrobe FB Page.
There is absolutely no commitment to join. However, I know you’re going to want to learn more about Kelly’s Adore Your Wardrobe cohort that opens up in September (it only opens once per quarter, so I didn’t want you to miss out!).
Want Another Free Class?
Need more proof that this is the missing piece to creating the closet you love? Take Kelly’s FREE “From Frustration to Functional” course.
That’s right, it’s a TOTALLY FREE 14-day course that will help make fashion fun again, regardless of your age or shape.
3 Wardrobe Frustrations SOLVED!
Adore Your Wardrobe is the only fashion program that focuses on solving all three wardrobe frustrations: external, internal and organizational:
- External: You will learn what clothes look best on you and how to create amazing outfits.
- Internal: Fashion is planned, but the plan can be different depending on the person. Obtain the skills to keep you focused and successful.
- Organizational: Understanding how you organize your purchases, your wardrobe, and your outfits is key to adoring your wardrobe.
Let’s Be Honest
I want to be completely honest here…AYW is not a capsule list or a list of “must-have-on-trend” items or how to origami 12 items into 35 outfits. AYW is about making a perfect and unique plan for YOU and YOUR LIFESTYLE.
But in order to do that, YOU will have to put your head down and do some work. If you are ready for a plan tailored to YOU and the work it will require then AYW is for you.
What Do I Get When I Sign-Up for AYW?
With your AYW Membership, you’ll receive:
- Lifetime access to the AYW Signature Course (and any new updates),
- Eight exclusive bonuses (see list and description below)
- Exclusive members-only Facebook Group with one-to-one mentoring from AYW experts for eight weeks
- Weekly support emails
- Q&A sessions with Kelly
- Access to Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Buying Guide By Body Type
- And much, much more!
Last Class of 2020 is About to Start!
You’re in luck: the last Adore Your Wardrobe class of 2020 is about to start. Here are the dates you’ll want to make note of:
- Preview Week: Sunday, 9/13 – Tuesday, 9/22/20
- Class starts: Wednesday, 9/23/20
- Class runs from 9/23/20 through 11/22/20
Adore Your Wardrobe Before & Afters
Here are just a few before and after pictures from successful Adore Your Wardrobe students:
100% Money Back Guarantee
If I know one thing about Kelly, she is committed. If you are not completely thrilled with your results or feel you aren’t getting the value from the course you expected, you can request a 100% refund during the first 30 days of the program.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up for AYW now!
Get 8 Exclusive Bonuses
Still on the fence? In addition to the Adore Your Wardrobe Signature lesson curriculum, worksheets, and videos, you’ll also receive these eight exclusive bonuses when you sign up for Adore Your Wardrobe now:
- BONUS #1: Maximize Your Wardrobe Planner. Follow the step-by-step plan to create amazing outfits from the clothes currently in your closet. You’ll be shocked how a smaller wardrobe can be super versatile.
- BONUS #2: “Is It A Deal?” Lesson & Video. Learn how to determine the TRUE cost of an item and how to create a clothing budget you’ll want to keep long term.
- BONUS #3: Get a Nordstrom Wardrobe on a Target Budget. Over $250 in savings tips to help you have a Nordstrom wardrobe on a Target budget.
- BONUS #4: Tailoring 101. The #1 reason clothes look awesome on celebrities…tailoring. Whether you’ve never had a tailor or always used a one, this guide will help you navigate the world of alterations and enjoy clothes that “fit like a glove.”
- BONUS #5: Focus. Find It. Move On. If you’ve ever been frustrated while shopping for clothes, this lesson is for you. “Focus. Find It. Move On.” is the philosophy we teach to provide a frustration-free experience.
- BONUS #6: Understand Your Wardrobe Persona Lesson & Video. Outfit-Driven or Mix-And-Matcher? Understanding your wardrobe persona and how you organize and shop for clothing (as well as why you get frustrated) is as important as body type.
- BONUS #7: Happiness Trap Lesson & Video. Ever fall for a retail store’s marketing? Understand how they do it and how to avoid it (and evade bad purchases) while experiencing long-term wardrobe bliss.
- BONUS #8: “Ultimate” Online Shopping Guide. This online resource guide will give you all of Kelly’s strategies (she shops 90% online) to effectively and efficiently order items, saving you time and money. Yes, having a wardrobe you adore can be created from the comfort of your living room with a personal computer.
So what do you have to lose? (Other than a ton of clothes from your closet that you don’t really like anyway).
Face it: you’ve already spent hours scrolling on social media in your lifetime wondering why you can’t look like so-and-so. Stop wondering what could be and invest in yourself today.
Watch my full interview with Kelly: