This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
September is National Coupon Month, so what better topic to talk about on Talk of the Town than couponing?
But when my producer said that couponing was “old” and that we needed to talk about new ways to save, I gathered all my best tips and searched the web for the latest apps to help you save money not just online, but on everyday purchases like groceries and personal care products.
Whether you missed the show or just missed some of the apps I shared, I’ve got them all listed for you below. Happy couponing!
Top Tips for Couponing 2.015
* Follow your favorite stores on social media (that’s how I got free jeans from Old Navy & Gap)
* Download apps from the stores you shop at most
* Find one card and coupon management app like KeyRing – Link your phone number in case you forget
* Shop online through a third party like Ebates or Savings.com
* Stock your pantry with personal care and nonperishables by shopping warehouse clubs online and then taking advantage of their free shipping (think Costco or Sam’s Club)
* Sign up for Amazon Prime and get everything from DVDs to cleaning supplies shipped for free…plus make use of Amazon Coupons
* Look for savings in and conventional places, like your insurance apps
Best Coupon Apps
Favado – compare the best prices across stores
Cartwheel at Target
Savings Catcher from Walmart
Snap by Groupon
Ibotta – earn cash or gift cards
Watch the video from my Talk of the Town appearance here: