Who wants free donuts? National Doughnut Day is Tomorrow! Friday June 2nd and that means you can get a free donut at Krispy Kreme & Dunkin Donuts.
Here are a couple options I know of, but please leave a comment if you hear of any other chains offering a deal:
- Krispy Kreme: All customers receive a free doughnut. No purchase necessary.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Free classic donut with the purchase of a beverage.
- Edible Arrangements: The chain has just launched their new Edible Donuts made with granny smith apples, chocolate and a variety of toppings. On Friday (6/1), get a free doughnut and from June 2-6 any size or combo is buy-one-get-one free.
- Papa Johns: You can get a free order of their warm donut holes Friday with any online purchase. Starting June 2, use promo code DONUT for a free order with any purchase of two pizzas.
- Walmart: Get one free glazed doughnut at all Walmart stores Friday, June 1st.
I also heard a rumer that Five Daughters Bakery here in the Nashville area might be giving away free donuts on National Donut Day. May be worth checking out as those donuts are amazing!