This month, we explore Nashville date night ideas for Valentine’s Day and beyond. Love always seems to be in the air in Nashville, especially when it comes to bachelorette parties. But what about for us couples who live in Nashville?
That’s why I’ve asked one of my favorite Nashville bloggers and friends, Michelle of Modern Day Moguls, to share some Nashville Date “Night” options, including places for lunch, dinner, spas, overnight experiences and more!
- Ax Throwing/Escape Room
- Day Hike with a waterfall picnic
- Music City Indoor Karting
- Pins Mechanical Co.
- During the winter months, a Preds game is great fun.
- As spring approaches, don’t forget about the Nashville Sounds.
Dinner and a Show
- Comedy (Zanies)
- Concerts at Bridgestone & Ascend
- Songwriter’s Night (Opryland, The Well, Bluebird, Listening Room)
Hotel Staycation – Opryland & Soundwaves
Celebrate love any time, not just Valentine’s day with a romantic staycation to Gaylord Opryland. Visit the spa, relax at SoundWaves, stroll the gardens, and more. Plus, get 15% off winter escapes on select dates. Find more information at soundwavesgo.com/packages.
Watch the video segment from the show below:
This segment was sponsored by Gaylord Opryland resort.
Watch all the segments from Episode 6 of The Sami Cone Show.