In my search for all the Tax day free deals I found for you, I discovered a ton of tax day travel deals too.
While I don’t expect everyone to book a vacation with their tax return, if one of these happens to be not to far from you, you just may want to consider a little April getaway (since many of these travel deals last the whole month and extend to the hotel’s restaurants and spas too!)
The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is offering a series of hotel and spa promotions to take the edge off of Tax Day.
***Enjoy a 7 percent deduction on hotel stays booked now until April 30th or cash in on a selection of 1040EZ specials at the Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon<https://www.
* The Inn and Spa at Loretto located in Santa Fe, New Mexico is offering the 1040EZ tax relief package during the entire month of April which includes $104.0 in spa credits and $104.0 in restaurant credits.
*JW Marriott Indianapolis is promoting, the “Treat Yourself Tax Refund” package. Rates start at $239 per night and the package includes:
– Deluxe overnight accommodation, Complimentary overnight self-parking, $50 Simon shopping gift card (usable at the Circle Center Mall, accessible from the hotel via a skybridge), $25 Regal Theater gift card (usable a few blocks away from the hotel at a nearby theater)& a Bottle of Champagne (for guest over 21 years of age)
· C-View, an outdoor rooftop terrace and indoor lounge located on MileNorth is offering 15% off tabs of $15 or more during the entire month of April.
· The Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino’s “1040 De-Stresser” offers some post-taxation relaxation. Book four nights from April 5th through April 30th, 2013 and enjoy:
o A one-time rate of $1040 for four nights (inclusive of tax and resort fee).
o Dolphin Therapy for two: half-day “Dolphin Encounter” with these underwater and therapeutically proven marine mammals.
o Guaranteed upgrade to ocean view room with guaranteed Sweet Sleeper(tm) bed.
(just mention rate code SN1040)
· Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa: Located in Hollywood, FL guests visiting on April 15 can enjoy a sweet treat in honor of Tax Day. The money-inspired desserts will be festively decorated with designs like edible dollar bills so guests can truly put their money where their mouth is. Travelers can find the tax delights at the grab-n-go style restaurant ingredients (some assembly required) for just $4.15
·The Wolcott Hotel is offering travelers on April 15 a $10.40 credit with nightly rates starting at $150. To redeem the offer, stays must be booked by calling the hotel directly at 212-268-2900 and mentioning the code 1040.
The Wolcott Hotel is the perfect budget-friendly locale to enjoy all NYC has to offer. The hotel’s ideal midtown location, just blocks from the Empire State Building, provides visitors with the perfect point to start and end their day near the city’s top attractions including Macy’s Department Store and slew of stores in Herald Square, Madison Square Park, South Street Seaport, Highline, and of course, Central Park. Hotel amenities include complimentary breakfast with a selection of muffins and coffee, concierge services, fitness room, laundry facility, and an on-site gift shop.
· The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa in Texas is offering a special “Tax Day Retreat” spa treatment until April 30. It includes a detoxifying body wrap and facial mask of thermal mud to exfoliate and hydrate. Normally priced at $140, tax filers can get it for $99.
· The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico welcomes tax-stressed travelers to island time with a complimentary Rum Punch along with first-class style mail service courtesy of the St. Regis Butler. While taking in the resort’s golden shores set on 438 acres of nature reserve at the foot of El Yunque National Rainforest, travelers can feel at ease knowing that a St. Regis Butler will cover their postage and hand deliver their taxes to the post in a complimentary envelope through April 15th. (Side note: I can’t say the plane flight to Puerto Rico outweighs the free postage, but it’s the best excuse I’ve heard yet!)
*The Local House Raw Bar & Grill at Sense Beach House in South Beach’s trendy South of Fifth neighborhood is inviting patrons to enjoy a tax-free lunch with a view of the beach from the restaurant’s veranda.