My son was no match for a hoverboard and flag football…
IN THE NEWS:
* Hunt for possible serial killer in FL
* Beau Bergdahl sentencing hearing begins today
* 5former US Presidents shares stage in TX to raise money for hurricane relief
* David Letterman wins Mark Twain award for American humor
* Patriots trounce Falcons in Super Bowl rematch
* Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show for 3rd time
IN THE WORD:
Getting into God’s stride means nothing less than oneness with Him ~ Oswald Chambers
IN MY LIFE
3 weeks ago today I was in the ER with what turned out to be Shingles; today we were back at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital with my son (a lovely place we’ve become all to familiar with over the past year). Exactly one year ago he broke his left wrist. Guess what we were in for today? You got it: broken left wrist.
Not exactly the way I imagined spending my morning, but glad we figured out what was really wrong with him. Now off to re-imagine how the rest of our Fall will go with a broken bone. I’m just thankful we have access to sound medical care and people who care enough to help.
Stay in the know on the go:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/1g5VA3T
Join in the conversation on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SamiCone
Tweet with me: http://www.twitter.com/TheSamiCone
Watch my story unfold on Instagram: http://instagram.com/TheSamiCone
Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/SamiCone
Read my book, Raising Uncommon Kids: http://RaisingUncommonKids.com
Share the book on social media: http://bit.ly/RUKShare
Focus on the Family interview: http://bit.ly/RUKfocus
Hope you make it a great day!