In today’s Daily Dash video, October 13 2014, it’s still Fall Break, but Nashville is experiencing anything but a break when it comes to weather and health threats…
The Daily Dash: October 13 2014
IN THE NEWS:
* Hospital worker in Dallas tests positive in first U.S. transmission of Ebola
* Dallas passenger on flight to Nashville gets sick on plane and taken to Vanderbilt Medical Center for treatment; Ebola threat on everyone’s mind
* Severe storms threaten millions in the Midwest and moving towards the East;
* Pistorious sentencing trial begins today; faces up to 16 years in jail
* FAA reopens control center near Chicago that was intentionally set on fire
* 200k images and videos leaked from Snapchat App
IN MY LIFE:
* Great weekend with the kids! Check out all the photos from our baking, crafting, rehearsing, and organizing here
* I’m hosting two video interviews for iBlog magazine today
* After a tornado scare on Friday night, it looks like Nashville is in the line of severe storms again. Made me realize we need a better plan in place, as well as an emergency kit ready to go for our interior closet.
Don’t want to miss even one day of the Daily Dash? Subscribe to the Daily Dash on my YouTube channel!
Would love if you’d download my Family Money Minute podcast.
Catch up on all my Family Money Minute radio posts to get any of the savings goodness you may have missed!
Hope you make it a great day!