This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
I shared my favorite budget gardening and composting tips on Talk of the Town today – and all can be accomplished for under $5!
Watch the video from Talk of the Town:
If you missed any of my budget gardening and composting tips, I’ve got them all here for you:
* Get seeds to plant out of fruits and vegetables you’re already eating
* Find cheap seeds at Big Box stores (and you can even use EBT/Food Stamps to buy them)
* Start seedlings in egg cartons inside before planting outside
* Keep a pot on your counter to catch extra food waste that can be turned into homemade compost, saves on trash and helps the environment
* Search for community events giving away free seeds and even free potted plants.
And if you too want to know about what I wore on my lips today, check out my favorite lip color post.
What are your best budget gardening and composting tips?