This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
My friend Mary Elizabeth baked these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies for me for the first time and I fell in love! There are only 5 ingredients – you gotta love that! Fast, easy, fun for the whole family and delicious!
(recipe from Southern Living)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, using a wooden spoon. Stir in chocolate morsels.
2. Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden. (Cookies will be soft in the center.) Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack.