Looking for all the Nashville Easter Egg Hunts? I’ve put together all the Easter Egg hunt information I could find!
The majority of Nashville Easter Egg Hunts happen the Saturday before Easter, (Easter Sunday 2019 is April 21) including one of our favorites, the Red Caboose Park Egg Hunt (at the corner of 656 Colice Jeanne Road – just down from the Community Center & Bellevue Branch Library), as well as the Cheekwood Spring Art Hop & the Nashville Zoo Eggstravaganza.
As I discover more information about the 2018 Nashville Easter Egg Hunts and celebrations, I’ll continue to update them here.
Nashville Easter Egg Hunts
* Red Caboose Park/Bellevue Baptist Church
This year the BBC Easter Egg Hunt will be on April 20th and starts at 11:00 for all ages/grades, but due to construction at the Red Caboose Park they are having at the church.
Free Snacks and Drinks provided by local churches. Also Games, Prizes, Face Painting, Washable Tatoos, & over 20,000 Eggs.
* Nashville Zoo
Head to the Nashville Zoo on April 20th for their Eggstravaganzoo!
More than 40,000 plastic eggs will be distributed on the Zoo’s Festival Field for 10 scheduled hunts held throughout the day. Participants can redeem their eggs for exciting prize packs from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Festival Field Egg Hunt Schedule:
- 2 years & under – 10 am or 12:30 pm
- 3 years – 10:30 am or 1 pm
- 4 – 5 years – 11 am or 1:30 pm
- 6 – 7 years – 11:30 am or 2 pm
- 8 – 10 years – 12 pm or 2:30 pm
There will also be a Zoo-wide hunt for larger, golden eggs also redeemable for prizes. Visitors can watch as Zoo animals hunt for special “eggs” hidden just for them. Other activities include Easter-themed games, bounce houses and face painting.
Get more information on their website about all the fun activities planned for that day.
This year Cheekwood’s Spring Art Hop is on April 19th-20th and they are doing it in two sessions: morning session is from 9am-12:30pm and the afternoon session is from 12:30pm-4pm. The egg hunts will take place at specific times and places for each age group listed below:
- 2 Year Olds & Under | Wills Perennial Garden | 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30pm
- 3-5 Year Olds | Robinson Family Water Garden | 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- 6-9 Year Olds | Arboretum Lawn | 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm
- 10 Year Olds & Up | Arboretum Lawn | 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm
Adult Members are $8 and kids are free. You can visit the Cheekwood Spring Art Hop website for more details on pricing and entertainment.
– Temporary Tattoos
– Easter Egg Bag Decorating
– Spring Paper Flowers
– Seed Planting and Garden Labels
– Plastic Egg Re-use: Egg Maracas and Wobbles
– Collaborative Chalk Drawing
*Due to the popular demand of this event they are offering ticket reservations this year and they are highly recommended. Reservations are complimentary for Society-Level Members, $8 for Cheekwood Standard-Level Members, and regular gate admission applies for all other guests. Tickets reservations fall into two arrival times, morning and afternoon, with no limit on your time once you arrive. Parking is included in ticket prices for non-members. Online ticket sales end on April 18th at 5:00 pm. Note- there are only a limited number of walk-up tickets will be available.
There also will typically be a big Easter Egg Hunt at Two Rivers Park in Donelson as well as ‘flashlight’ Egg Hunt taking place at 7PM (yes PM!) in Fairview.