I hope everyone in Nashville/Middle TN will join me today at the Operation Christmas Child regional office for the Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Summit 2014!
This workshop is for any “Project Leader” (anyone designated as your church, school or community group’s organizer of shoeboxes…or anyone hoping to be!).
At the workshop, we’ll learn:
- NEW shoebox packing ideas
- How to increase participation and collect MORE shoeboxes this year
- The journey of a shoebox – how it gets from your hands into the hands of a child
- How to pack better shoeboxes so they reach the children in perfect condition
- How to serve on the year-round volunteer team, right here in your county!
- How to be a part of discipling millions of children this year.
I also have the privilege of sharing some of my personal experiences from the trip I took with Operation Christmas Child to Quito, Ecuador in December 2013. Hope to see you there!
Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Summit 2014 Details
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2014
Time: 2:30 PM (Check in begins at 2:15 PM)
Location: OCC Office (Airport Plaza – 1321 Murfreesboro Pike Nashville, TN 37217 – 2nd Floor Training Room)
Operation Christmas Child is a sponsor of the Family Money Minute. Operation Christmas Child supports the concept that by saving money, anyone can make an impact on the lives of needy children, families and communities worldwide.
Just click here to download the Family Money Minute podcast in iTunes. That way, you can get a 60 second budget boost anytime you feel like it!