This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
Did you hear that Regions Bank is providing free access to one cultural icon or event in Nashville every month in 2010 through its new “Regions Free Days” program? Just take a look at this schedule below:
- FEBRUARY: “Regions Free Days at the Frist” on Friday, February 19 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday, February 20 from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- MARCH: “Regions Free Days at Cheekwood” on Saturday, March 27 from 9:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, March 28 from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- APRIL: “Regions Free Day at Nashville Children’s Theatre” on Friday, April 23 at 6:30 p.m. This will include a free performance of Charlotte’s Web. Tickets will be available to the first 500 to order due to the size of the auditorium. Nashville Children’s Theatre is located at 25 Middleton Street.
- MAY: “Regions Free Day with the Symphony” on Tuesday, May 11 at 7 p.m. at Calsonic Arena in Shelbyville.
- JUNE: “Regions Free Days with the Symphony” from June 10 – 30. This will include a series of free community concerts in Nashville, Brentwood, Lebanon and Lafayette.
- Thursday, June 10 at 8 p.m. East Park, Nashville
- Friday, June 11 at 8 p.m. Bicentennial Mall Park, Nashville
- Sunday, June 13 at 7 p.m. Crockett Park, Brentwood
- Monday, June 14 at 7:30 p.m. Centennial Park, Nashville
- Tuesday, June 15 at 7 p.m. Cumberland University, Lebanon
- Tuesday, June 22 at 7:30 p.m. Centennial Park, Nashville
- Wednesday, June 23 at 7 p.m. Key Park, Lafayette
- Tuesday, June 29 at 7 p.m. Centennial Park, Nashville
- JULY & AUGUST: “WAMB and Regions Free Days of Big Band” every Saturday evening in July and August. Dance the night away during WAMB’s annual Big Band Dances in the Park at Centennial Park in Nashville. Dates include July 10, 17, 24, and 31 and August 7, 14, 21, and 28.
- SEPTEMBER: “Regions Free Day at Adventure Science Center” on Sunday, September 12 from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- OCTOBER: “Regions Free Day of Music” at the Schermerhorn Symphony Center on Oct. 2. This annual event opens up the doors of the Schermerhorn Symphony Center for an entire day providing free concerts from a variety of musical groups including the Nashville Symphony.
- NOVEMBER: “Regions Free Day for the Military at the Nashville Zoo” on November 14 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. All active and retired military and their families will receive free admission in honor of Veterans Day.
- DECEMBER: “Regions Free Day of Holiday Magic” on December 15. This special performance of the Nashville Ballet gives hundreds of children an opportunity to experience Nutcracker free of charge. Nashville Ballet works with service organizations throughout the area to distribute tickets to this event.
[…] marks “Regions Free Days with the Symphony”. Starting tonight and running through June 30, the Nashville symphony […]
[…] feel like I could go on and on, but rather than take my word for it, why not go yourself! Regions Bank and the Nashville Zoo have generously donated 2 tickets for me to give away to a lucky SamiCone.com […]
[…] forget, this weekend is Regions FREE days at Cheekwood Botanical […]