The Ultimate Cheesy Bread Bowl Recipe
- 8 oz package softened cream cheese
- 1 c Hellman’s REAL mayonnaise (my husband refuses to let me buy anything else)
- 1/8 tsp of ground while pepper
- 1/8 tsp of garlic salt
- 10-12 oz of shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- Round loaf of White Mountain Bread
*Take top of bread and pull into chunks and set aside.
*Add cheese to mixture.
*Bake on a cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes (until bubbly with brown edges).
*If desired, scatter chunks of bread around the bread bowl on the cookie sheet during the last five minutes of cooking.
*Serve immediately and wait for compliments to the chef 🙂