This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
It’s time for my Blue Sky MD week 9 weigh in – can you believe it?
A couple things were notable this week:
1. I didn’t travel anywhere (for the first time in a long time!)
2. One or the other of my kids were sick EVERY day this past week
2. On the one day that they were both in school, I shot a hospital trade video about an hour away from Nashville
Let me tell you why I mention those things (in reverse order):
3. The outfit I wore for my first scenes at the video shoot was the same one I could BARELY fit into at my Farm Bureau Insurance commercial shoot last year and guess what…it went on easily with room to spare!
2. With my kids being sick, we weren’t doing a lot of cooking, but were keeping the food pretty basic around our house, which made it easier for me to get back on track this week. The only problem with that was I wasn’t able to get to the Y at all this week.
1. Since I wasn’t traveling, keeping track of exactly what I was eating was much more simplified.
So the moral of the story is…
I lost a pound and went back into the 150’s (remember last week after our NYC trip I gained a little over a pound), so hopefully I’ll continue to fall lower into the 150’s and never look back!
My friends (yes, at this point, they’ve become my friends!) at Blue Sky MD have been SO encouraging while still keeping me accountable. What I’ve really appreciated is that they understand and are helping me work with my schedule instead of beating me up for it.
When I think that I’ve lost over 15 pounds in 2 months, I can hardly believe it. I realize I probably could have lost more, but I also have to admit that if I had stayed on the track that I’ve been on in the last year, I probably would have continued to GAIN weight during all this traveling instead of actually losing weight.
Have you checked out Blue Sky MD yet? Did I mention you can get a FREE consultation?
Their weight control program costs a LOT less than you probably think… (at least it’s a lot less that I thought it would be considering all the resources, supplements, counseling and medical support you receive each week!)
Wonderful website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Also would you mind if I show your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. I find writing decent articles a difficult task to do. I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on Thank you.
Thank you Charity! Please feel free to share and discuss with others.
I know a lot of blogs have community pages (see mine on the top navigation bar) and Blog Frog is another great place to connect…for instance, there will be a Live Chat tonight at 6pm in the Savvy Living community sponsored by Ebates on Blog Frog, and you can participate by coming back to my blog at 6pm CST – hope you’ll join us!