This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
This is such an easy buffalo chicken dip recipe you would think I wouldn’t need to write it down. But after having it (& loving it!) several times, I would always forget the proportions. Thankfully, my friend shared this dip recipe with me and gave me permission to pass it on to you.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Ingredients
You basically only need four ingredients for this buffalo chicken dip recipe:
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheese (plus extra cheese before baking)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup hot pepper sauce (Frank’s Red Hot or Frank’s Wing Sauce are my go-to).
- Combine all ingredients except the extra shredded cheese.
- Pour into greased baking dish and top with extra cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes (or until heated through). I like to stir halfway through cooking time.
- Serve warm with Fritos, tortilla chips, wheat thins, etc.
Isn’t this an easy buffalo chicken dip recipe?
The fun thing about it is that you can use whatever type of shredded cheeses you like. I personally like using 4 ounces of sharp cheddar and 4 ounces of crumbled blue cheese for a traditional Buffalo Chicken taste.
Make sure to check out the rest of my fun recipes for entertaining!
*This recipe is from Ashleigh Maynord, the sister in law of one of my closest friends here in Nashville, Mary Elizabeth. We had it last time we all got together at her house and we just HAD to have the recipe!
WOW, this looks amazing. I will be making it…soon!
Stopping by from the Alexa Mavens hop, what a great site. You have a little bit of everything, I love it (and now need a midnight snack! lol!
haha! Thanks for stopping by, Wendy!
I need to eat this…immediately.
It is SOOOOOO good. You. Will. Die. 🙂