It’s hard to find the perfect chili recipe. Some of my friends think my Cone Chili recipe is exactly that, so I’m sharing this simple and savory recipe with you!
CONE CHILI RECIPE
I make a few variations of this Cone Chili Recipe, but this version is by far the easiest! Yummy and fast – plenty to freeze for later too!
- 1 lb ground beef (or you can substitute chicken)
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Combination of chili powder, garlic salt, sea salt, black pepper, cumin, red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 can (14.5oz) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5oz) Diced Tomatoes with peppers and onions
- 1 can (15oz) Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 can (15oz) Chili beans in sauce
- Dash of Hot Sauce (we like Texas Pete)
6. Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, onions, or sour cream.
This can also be made in a slow-cooker.