This post may contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission when you make a purchase at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our site in this way!
It was brought to my attention that all of our Disney Cruise Line deals and tips were not easily accessible all in one place. So if you want to know about everything from how we announced our Disney Cruise Line vacation to our kids to the secret tips we’ve learned while on our Disney Cruise family vacation, this is the place to find it!
I’ll continue to update these as I uncover more tips and continue to process more from our trip. Click on the hyperlinks below to read specific articles outlining each of my Disney Cruise tips below.
My Top Disney Cruise Line Deals and Tips
* How to Find Disney Cruise Line Deals
– The best Disney Cruise Line Deals come for Florida Residents (but even non-residents can benefit…)
– Ask about last-minute Disney Cruise deals or re-positioning cruises
– Check out the Disney Cruise Line special offers and discounts for military families
– Sometimes kids sail free!
– Qualify for On-board credit when you book with your Disney Visa card
* How to Announce Your Disney Cruise Line Vacation to Your Kids
– Disney Cruise Line Scavenger Hunt (complete with clues & souvenirs to buy from DisneyStore.com)
– Disney Cruise Character call from your favorite Disney Character tailored specifically to your cruise sailing
– Surprise them the morning of your vacation! (but that means you have to do all the packing beforehand for them)
* What to Do before your Disney Cruise Line Vacation
– What to pack for your Disney Cruise
– What to do before your Disney Cruise Departure (including what to do at home & what to pre-order).
– Connect with other Disney Cruise Line guests on your same trip via DisBoards
– Call your cell phone carrier to alert them of your trip and put your phone on airplane mode during your cruise
– Make a Disney Cruise Line Lapbook
* First things First: What you should do as soon as you get on your Disney Cruise
– Bring items you want autographed by EVERY character on the ship to the guest services desk (we did pillowcases and T-shirts, but other common items are also photo mats and autograph books so you don’t have to wait in line for each character!)
– Confirm dining seating and any other excursion reservations (including for the Adult only restaurant on board – Palo was one of our favorite moments of our trip).
* What not to miss on board (links to come)
– Character Greetings
– Family Fun
– Kids only
*How to bring the Disney Cruise Line magic home with you
– Recreating Disney Cruise dining at home for your kids!
I’ll keep adding more Disney Cruise Line deals, tips and tricks as I post about them, so keep checking back!
What are your best tricks for finding Disney Cruise Line deals? Any Disney Cruise secrets I missed?